Our lawn aeration services in Charlotte will help your lawn breathe easier and take in necessary water and nutrients.
Have you heard of lawn aeration, but you aren’t really sure what it is? Have you looked into completing lawn aeration on your own, but you don’t want to buy the necessary equipment? At Carolina Turf and Mosquito, we are equipped to assist you with all your lawn care needs, including lawn aeration services that give you the most benefit without the hassle in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Lawn aeration is shown to provide several advantages that keep your lawn looking and feeling its best all year long. With our lawn aeration services, you can expect:
- A reduction in soil compaction
- Improved water-to-soil intake
- Improved exchange between air and soil
- Stronger turf root systems
- Reduced puddling and runoff
Our lawn aeration services will help your lawn breathe easier and take in necessary water and nutrients, as well as allow freer root systems for enhanced growth. That means you’ll see a difference in your lawn’s health, color, and the feel of your grass that allows you to enjoy your outdoor living areas even more.
Signs You Should be Aerating Your Lawn
Aerating your lawn involves perforating the soil beneath the grass with small holes. These holes allow water, air, and other nutrients to penetrate the grass roots for stronger, healthier grass and a greener, more beautiful lawn overall. If you aren’t sure whether your lawn could benefit from our lawn aeration services here at Carolina Turf and Mosquito, here are some signs it’s time to give us a call:
- Your lawn gets heavy use. For example, it’s the favorite spot for the neighborhood kids to play, or you have several pets that run around your grass on a daily basis.
- You recently put in your lawn after building a new home. In many cases, the topsoil of new lawns gets buried or stripped, making it difficult for the grass to grow green and strong.
- Your lawn either dries out easily or always has a spongey feel to it. This usually indicates that your grass has a thatch problem, and aeration can provide a reliable fix.
- You established your lawn using sod, and soil layering beneath it still exists.
Typically, we recommend aerating your lawn in the growing season (spring), so it can heal easily and add to the growth that already occurs at this time of year. You can also try aerating your lawn in the early fall to get similar results.
Do you have questions about aerating your lawn? We’re here to help, so give us a call, and let’s put a plan in place for helping you enjoy your most beautiful lawn yet!
When you choose our team at Carolina Turf and Mosquito, you will find that lawn aeration services are only a part of what we do to help you maintain a healthy lawn all year round. Our mission is to provide you with the best possible solutions, so you feel confident your lawn is in its best shape. Contact us today to discuss your needs and to learn more about how our lawn aeration services can work for you.